Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 3 months ago
A rapidly growing FMO/IMO company in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area is looking for a licensing coordinator to join their team. This individual will perform a wide variety of administrative duties to support the licensing and contracting of financial advisors who join the company.
- Coordinate with recruiting department to obtain all necessary required documents from new recruits in order to appoint them with selected insurance carriers.
- Process and ensure the accuracy of all insurance appointment paperwork.
- Monitor progress of appointments and completion of the recruits’ required training for the various insurance carriers.
- Maintain detailed weekly report for management that addresses individual agent licensing progress along with reasons for any delays.
- Serve as liaison to internal agents, updating state license information and providing them with product training instructions, notification of deadlines for state license renewals, E&O Insurance and Anti-Money Laundering requirements.
- Support both internal and external advisors’ requests regarding licensing/contracting issues.
- This person may also be responsible for additional projects and duties as periodically assigned.
- Contracting experience with insurance carriers and financial advisors is required.
- Knowledge of field marketing organizations and hierarchy
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with good follow-through habits
- Dependable, professional, and accurate
- Strong service orientation/good listening skills, patience, and creativity
- Proactive in problem solving
- Strong computer skills (minimum Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Confident and effective communication skills
- College education
- Life insurance/Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid time off