Appointment Setter/Marketing Coordinator
Posted 2 months ago
A successful financial services firm in the Westbrook, CT area is seeking an appointment setter. This position includes sales, business development, event facilitation, calendar management, and appointment setting.
- Preparing and setting up for workshops
- Confirming with attendees for workshop attendance
- Facilitating workshops, ensuring they run smoothly
- Following up after workshops, calling attendees to schedule appointments with advisors
- Much of the day spent on the phone
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong sense of follow through
- Proficiency in MS Suite, Internet Applications
- CRM experience
- Task prioritization
- Office experience
- Ambition to grow
- Associates degree or bachelor’s degree
Salary is dependent on experience, plus bonus.
*Note: This is not a marketing position in the creative sense, as in digital marketing or social media, but rather a well-planned system to drive business to the firm, requiring the right candidate to implement the system.